Saturday, July 17, 2010

American Girl Craft: Julie-centric

This is my 9 year old daughter's second summer at home. I like to keep my daughter occupied. It's sort of a weird thing I have about over scheduling time. One of the time occupiers I have developed for this summer are weekly themes. Two of the weeks are dedicated to two of favorite American Girl dolls.

. The daughter looooooves her Julie doll. And I am reasonably excited for her to have a doll that I know SOMETHING about her lifestyle, having lived through it. For the Julie week craft, we are going to make Tie Dye Paper


This image and a really easy tutorial can be found on Joy in the Everyday.

When you schedule your Emily Rose @ Home party, this would be a very easy and fun activity to add to keep the daughters busy while moms are looking at all of the great Emily Rose @ Home clothing and furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails