Friday, November 20, 2009

Fannnnnncy Contest

Because I am in a lovely mood today and really, because I want everyone in the world to know about Emily Rose @ Home. I am having a contest.

You can win:

The awesomely cute pink leopard PJs from the Emily Rose @ Home collection. What doll would not look good lounging around the house this holiday season in this pajama set? Please note the doll is NOT part of the giveaway.

How to enter?
1. Become a follower of my blog {Mandatory} ~ One Entry
2. Visit Emily Rose Doll Clothes and leave a comment here on which outfit you love the most ~ One Entry
3. Tweet about this contest this and leave a comment telling me you did ~ One Entry
4. Add my button to your blog - leave a comment telling me you did ~ One Entry
5. Blog about this giveaway and link back here. Be sure to comment with a link to your blog post ~ Four Entries
6. Become a fan of Emily Rose @ Home Madison on Facebook - two entries

DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2nd Midnight.

7 comments:

  1. How do I follow your blog?
    jsaake AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured out how to follow. :0 Favorite outfit is Japanese Red Kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves the holiday dresses because she's all about dress. But I would love for her to have: Pink Heart Hoody Cool, because it's comfy cozy and she could match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower, added the button to my blog and became a fan on facebook. I will blog about it later today or tomorrow. Just got our first order of clothes and LOVED them. Wanted to order these pjs and they were out of stock at the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite outfit is the karate kicks! My daughter has wanted one of those for a LONG time and you guys actually give us ALL the belts, so she can change her dolls belt when she gets promoted! LOVE that feature. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails